ClustrMaps

Pages

Midnight with My Diary and My Water Bottle

Midnight with My Diary and My Water Bottle
Taken at Goodale Park, June 2010, during Comfest, by Scott Robinson (1963-2013)

Search This Blog

Continued From Blog on LiveJournal

For entries prior to April 2010, please go to http://aspergerspoet.livejournal.com and read there. Nothing has changed about this blog except its hosting site.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

This Isn't a "Real" Entry

I'm trying out the new template and the new blog site, waiting to see if I can italicize and use boldface and all the other little tricks I came to love when I was a typesetter.  I should have gone to bed hours ago, and I'm riding on fumes right now, at 1:11 a.m.

So, as the TV stations used to say before they played the national anthem and signed off, I wish you a very pleasant good night and good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment