ClustrMaps

Pages

Midnight with My Diary and My Water Bottle

Midnight with My Diary and My Water Bottle
Taken at Goodale Park, June 2010, during Comfest, by Scott Robinson (1963-2013)

Search This Blog

Continued From Blog on LiveJournal

For entries prior to April 2010, please go to http://aspergerspoet.livejournal.com and read there. Nothing has changed about this blog except its hosting site.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Handwritten Blog Notes During One Nation Working Together Rally

I christened the union diary that came in the mail last December for the first time this weekend, jotting down notes for the blog as they came to my mind.  Didn't want to bring the laptop, not sure if I had Wi-Fi on the bus to Washington, but paper and ink, as it always had, stood in quite well, and much more portable than a laptop.




No comments:

Post a Comment