ClustrMaps

Pages

Midnight with My Diary and My Water Bottle

Midnight with My Diary and My Water Bottle
Taken at Goodale Park, June 2010, during Comfest, by Scott Robinson (1963-2013)

Search This Blog

Continued From Blog on LiveJournal

For entries prior to April 2010, please go to http://aspergerspoet.livejournal.com and read there. Nothing has changed about this blog except its hosting site.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Three Sides to An Issue

This is a brief post, but I will try and be somewhat more eloquent as we head into this three-day weekend.

On the homeward bus this afternoon, I took off my wedding ring.  It's now in a cup on my desk, sharing space with some pencils and some thumb tacks.

Someone once said there were three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth.  There's definitely quite a bit of truth in this.  In the interests of showing some balance, I will here provide the link to It's Complicated, the blog that Steph began this morning.  I do not intend for this blog to become my "Divorce Diary," and the split will not be my sole topic of blogging from now on.  (Nor, I don't think, does Steph intend her blog to be focused on this to the exclusion of all else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment